Business Insurance | Risk Management
A Personalized Approach to Your Insurance Needs
All business has unique exposure and risk. Our mission is to provide your company with the proper coverage at a fair price. Our Discovery Analysis gives us the ability to make recommendations to meet your coverage needs. We represent over 50 insurance companies to meet your needs.
Commercial Property Coverage
In addition to a standard business owners’ policy, business owners need to be certain that you are properly covered for losses you may experience. Loss to your building and its contents, owned or leased equipment, business income and loss of use are must considerations.
General Liability protects you from lawsuits resulting from Third Party Law Suits:
- Premises Liability – Bodily injury and Property Damage that can occur to customers, or visitors on your premises.
- Personal Injury –as a result of negligence of one of your employees
- Property damage caused by your employees during course of operations
- Advertising injury such as slander or false advertising
Workers’ compensation protects your employees from liabilities associated with workplace injury and death. Workers’ compensation provides medical care, disability or loss time wage, rehabilitation and survivor benefits
While most businesses are required to retain workers’ compensation insurance, limits and premium costs will vary, depending on the state, type of operations and classifications, premiums are determined by your total gross payroll by class, and experience rating. (experience modification ERM. Also subject to Safety Programs, and Return to Work Programs that are critical in the underwriting process.
Company vehicles, private passenger, service vehicles, heavy trucks and tractors can be a major liability exposure. Proper Named Insured and titles to vehicles are extremely important in loss judication. Driver qualifications and experience critical in hiring process, who is operating your vehicles? Fleet Safety a major factor in underwriting considerations with all insurance companies.
Umbrella and Excess Liability:
Even with strong underlying limits of liability, the need for Umbrella / Excess Liability is standard in most written contracts with your clients. Limits of liability under contract to 10 million are often required, we feel an absolute must as a part of your insurance program.
Other Coverage’s (not limited to)
- Business Income/ Extra Expense
- Professional Liability
EPLI – Employment Practices Liability
Errors and Omissions
Directors & Officers Liability
- Inland Marine – Contractors Equipment
Industries Not Limited to:
- Restaurants & Hospitality
- Sports – Professional and Amateur Sports
- Property and Condo Associations
- Health and Human Services
- Medical Services – Medical Groups
- Legal and Financial Services